Terms & Conditions
In these conditions of sale: The Company means Alsoils+ Ltd.
- Correspondence address: Windmill Down Farm, Church Lane, Hambledon, Hampshire. PO7 4RT
- The customer means any person contracting with the company for the supply of products or services.
- Delivery means delivery by the company or any subcontractor employed by the company directly or indirectly.
- These conditions may only be modified by a variation in writing signed on behalf of the company by a Director.
- Submission of a purchase order online will be taken as agreement to these conditions of sale.
2. Supply of Products
- Products are sold under the express understanding that: contracts for the supply of goods or services to retail or domestic customers are governed by The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and supplied in compliance with, The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689 2005. Any customers contacting in the course of their business are excluded from consumer protection legislation and are contacting with the company on a business to business basis.
- We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and/or colours of the physical products themselves. Natural products may show some colour variations. All sizes quoted are approximate.
- The company require any complaint to be made in writing by the customer within 48 hours of collection or delivery.
- If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned to the company within 5 working days after the complaint has been logged. A refund will then be made for the original purchase price.
- All prices quoted by the company for the sale of products include the cost of VAT. Delivery rates will be determined within the shopping cart process.
- Title to the goods shall be held by the Company and shall not pass to the buyer until full payment for the goods has been received.
- The company will make every effort to deliver on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then there will be no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the delivery vehicles to the place of delivery.
- The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
- If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the delivery address then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using potentially large vehicles and it is the customers responsibility to inform the company if there may be an access problem.
- The company will confirm the outcome by e-mail. In such cases that delivery, in the opinion of the company is not possible, then the company reserves the right to cancel the order.
- Delivery vehicles may use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasized that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in an area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet trolley may then used to manoevre the products off the tail lift to the kerbside delivery point, the trolley can only be manoevered on a smooth level surface such as concrete, tarmac or paving (not gravel).
- The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery.
4. Cancellation & Returns
- The customer has the right to cancel any product except perishable goods (turf). Any cancellation must be made within 7 days from the date of the order being placed.
- Cancellations are not accepted by telephone and must be by either email or writing to us.
- Customers are required to return the goods, at their own expense, to Alsoils+ Ltd. Windmill Down Farm, Church Lane, Hambledon, Hampshire. PO7 4RT
- Perishable goods are excluded from cancellation under The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689, 2005.
5. Order Amendments
- Any order amendments must be made before goods are despatched, despatch may be up to two working days prior to delivery. We are unable to amend orders after despatch.